DARK LIPPIE MOTD! I loooooove a good dark lip. Honestly, what woman doesn’t? I love how the lip liner ended up being a perfect match too. I decided to play with my Master Palette by Mario colours and then just blend the EF out whatever I chose. It kind of ended up working. I actually threw on some lashes this time. I’m quite proud of that since I’m always apt to mess it up. The whole look took me 20 minutes, but that’s because I skipped over heavy cream contouring and concealing, and instead opted to work with bronzing powder to sculpt my cheekbones and jawline.
I apologise for the yellow lighting – I am working on getting better, white lights soon. But here’s my first MOTD of 2017!
- No7 Airbrush Away Radiance Boosting Primer
- Bobbi Brown foundation in Honey
- Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach Bisque
- Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in Medium (chin and cheek bone contour)
- MAC mineralise blush in Gentle
- MAC lipstick in Lust Extract (Matte)
- MAC Brooke Candy lip pencil in Night Crawler
- ABH Master Palette by Mario (NYX, 5th Ave, Claudia, Violeta)
- NYX “the curve” eyeliner in Jet Black
- MAC eye kohl in Smolder (water line)
- Super long and fabulous unknown Asian brand lashes my BFF sent me (S.O. to Jodie!)
- D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer Ex clear glue
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
- Bobbi Brown Highlight Powder in Bronze Glow
FYI: During the holidays, I went with family to an outlet called Biscter Village ended up coming across THE COSMETICS COMPANY STORE. Turns out it was selling all Estēe Lauder makeup surplus (including brushes) at discounted prices. My sister in law and I were super excited. I buying some nice goodies for a steal including eye pencils, lipsticks, and Estēe Lauder eye makeup remover. YAY for sales on makeup! (Which ya’ll know, NEVER happens.)
Anyway, hope you liked the look! It scared the crap out of Hubby. He literally gasped with fright and said “OMG!”
Mostly because after the selfies, I threw my hair up into a messy bun and made a face at him like Ms.Trunchbull. Partially cus he can’t handle me wearing dark lipstick. What IS it with straight men and not understanding the need for a dark lip? Lol. The whole thing was hilarious though.
Overall, I’ve been needing less coverage because I’ve been using some new skincare products that have really been working well for me. Shall I post on my skin care regiment next week?